Sunday, July 6, 2008

Yes,im back here n there n im tellin how my life as a CABIN CREW.

See when me be a footbal player.

Hello EverYone...sorry not blogging..so busy with my flight n with my life here.
Tiring day 4 me....drive2 2 airport frm my home n its take about 30 minutes...using shortcut 2 airport...when i haf a morning flight...usually the departure time 4 that flight at 710am....
That so early pun flight n need 2 wake up at 415am...b4 that i need 2 get ready all my stuff n my passport..that important things that i shud bring along n one thing 2...my safety manual book.

Wake up at 415am with 3 alarms frm ONE big clock bside my head n 2 my hp alarm...that enough make me wake up.hehehehe.go shwr....so DAMn cold in the morning n i feel dizzie after wake up....:S...biasa lah its my job 2 haf a good comintment 2...

Then after shwr..getting ready 4 everything 2...wear my uniform.hehehehe.when im wearing uniform.then go 2 work n check everything once again...then drive 2 airport with refresh look..hehehehehe.that things i do when i haf moring flight...
...i will be a myself coz i dont like 2 pretend 2 be anybody else...coz be myself make anyone that meet me be happy n feel care frm me...hehehehehe.

I never thought I got this airlines job...bless that i haf my 1st job n 4 the future..maybe i will be make a more big step in my life...there a THINGS that make my lifes moving on n be strong.

2day i haf so fun day...coz goin play football..want 2 haf a good lifestyles n healthy body 2...then haf a nice n fit body....not like muslce2 body..woooooooo!!!!!

So tired....then need 2 do more at my blog...
See ya again n again.
Out2:P

AC MiLaN player "AdZhA" 17

No comments: