Monday, July 14, 2008

IM A FOOTBALL PLAYER when im not WORKING:P

The evening view at stadium miri..lol this view...at 645pm.



Now..im a Man. Utd player and fan:D



Then i be Chelsea player..for a while lah..hehehehe:P



this is my face after finish play football:P..hehehehe.(that time i see my fren kickin the ball)



Few days frm friday till sunday is a football day for me n my fren.....haf a hell football that time...
Even i haf my flight in the morning on saturday but in the evening i go play football..i get a rest b4 play football.heheheheh.:D

Sport is part of my life n its make happy.....
I haf a few club jersey..that why everytime i play fooball..i will wear a diff club jersey..i like it:P

Im a MAN UTD fan..since i was a kid:D

B4 this im so busy with my life here..with my fren...sometimes i will update my blog..when im free.hohohohohohoho

Yes,starting frm 2moro...i will haf 3 days off...yahoooooooo:D...now i can get a rest.

Thinking about things...there will a sketch n cartoon i will upload in this blog...i like 2 draw 2:P

See ya again!!!!!!hope U all in happy mood.bye2 n enjoy that pic:P

No comments: