Friday, July 25, 2008

Now i be Cabin Crew In Charge(CCIC)


I just come back frm training in Kuala Lumpur...i haf a tiring day just now...with load of knowledge that i learn during training.I woke up at 455am coz my flight boarding at 610am..need 2 be at airport b4 530am...that so early in the morning.
I sleep at my fren cribs...my fren name is Arnold...he joining me during that training.
We haf a great time n fun..coz we both happy go lucky guy...i haf problem in my heart that wont be settle,need 2 see HER..i WISH n PRAY....
There were six of us attend the training at MAS Kelana Jaya.even i feel tired...i make myself 2 be full energy n i managed 2 do it.coz i been through all of S**T that make me down b4 this....coz i never give up.

I haf learn new things like how 2 be a responsiblity crew coz im in charge in the aircraft that i operate n anything happen that would be my responsiblity for ME...A BIG task i will be carry after this.UNPRIDECTABLE things will happen...i need 2 prepare for it....

There a pic of me n my fren during that training..enjoy that pic.hehehehe.

from left...Arnold,ME n Diaz.



4 guys....at the back ME N Arnold..in front frm the left Nidzam n Jullian.

This is my face when i get my certificate..hehehehehe.my fren laugh at me.






Now i listen 2 Kerispatih..."Mgenangmu",means 2 me a lot that songs..........enjoy the video.hehehehehe

No comments: