Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pic of ME n My Fren..

Thinking what meals that we gonna eat.Andy seem feel so sleepy.hehehe

Me n Fyzam


Waiting face for meal.


My drinks on the left n Fyzam drinks on the right..still waiting for our meals:D


Eat time!!!!!


This is Fyzam meal..its called The Peppered Chicken..hot2 stuff.


This mine...Char Grilled Lamb Chop..my fav.


I finish my meal..so yummy!!!!!

The place that me n my fren hangout is called "Siamese Secret"..lovely place n nice enviroment 2 hangout...that is the place when 3 of Us hangout at nyt...we not the type goin n hangout at bar...we dont DRINKS n SMOKE...hehehehe.a blast nyt for us...talking guy stuff n laughing...making joke n fun is part of us...that make our friendship r strong n crazy...that FUN!!!!!!

I need 2 edit my pic after this...see ya again...b4 that...in that pic is ME,Fyzam(cabin crew) n Andy(Officer in Maswings department).anything..just leave ur comment in my cbox:D

I need 2 sketch my cartoon life too..I know U guys waiting 4 that sketch more2...need time n idea 2 make it up.ok2.

BYE2!!!!!!

No comments: