Saturday, August 9, 2008

Suddenly i haf a TIRING day about few days...

Me with Fyzam..that time im not in charge.hehehehe

Hey hey hey...i haf a busy day about nonstop 4 days flying around Sabah n Sarawak...now i haf my 3rd solo flight as a cabin crew in charge.hehehehehe,many new things that i learn.normal things that happen 2 me...meet new people on board n serve them with sincere of my heart...SMILE2.

Haaaaaaa,i thought i want 2 go to Kuching on 23 August..there will be singing audition held at boulevard Kuching.i need 2 haf my holiday on 23 n 24 August...try my luck n i haf my own dream...2 make a better life a head me...b4 this i haf a wonderfull life that i cherish till my last breath...

Then i want 2 enterntain people on stage n make them happy...b4 this i was a singer in my arhitecture course in Uitm Shah Alam for 2 years..many fun n experince that i haf been thru that time..hehehehe.even i perform without practice with my band...that time during merdeka event on 2003..crap that time..but i managed 2 handle that situation good with over two hundread other student watching me on stage..hehehehehehe.i cant forget that moment in my life..

I want 2 write song about my life n for someone that in my heat b4...PAIN that i haf been thru b4..make me stronger...now i be alone...not ready 2 haf any relationship for this time...
I haf friend 2 support me:D..that make me happy.
Improving myself with good deeds n be happy with things that we do...dont give a damn with other people saying about U.

Hopefully i haf my off day on 23 n 24..go 2 audition....2 be LG Superstar.wish me good luck..chow chow!!!!!!


Bang Bang(Shoot at me plzz..)

No comments: