Sunday, August 3, 2008

At last ME haf a free time.

I haf a hot drink 2 start a new day in my life.wanna join me??



Hey hey hey...2day im a bit free lah....nothing 2 do beside me lying on my bed n thinking2 things that in my HEAD right now...sometimes i like 2 think anythings that happen in my life...things that make me happy..things that make me sad...things that make me hurt badly...things that happen unexpected in my life..i haf my goal in my life...2 get it...i need 2 do more hardwork n many things i must endure 2 get it....ONE day everyone will know about it..its take times.

Things happen for reason..but sometimes we dont like it happen when time we haf r so wonderful n beautiful....coz its really hard 2 haf that kind of feeling...sometimes i ask myself.."Shud i be SAD for this time???"..i tell 2 myself...I be SAD when i need 2 be SAD coz there things that make me SAD...but SAD so long is no good for me...I be a better person each day..learn new things everyday..keep motivated myself that things will turn good when we do a good deed 2 anyone:D...

Lucky i finish my assement 2 be Cabin Crew in Charge...now im offically Cabin in Charge in every flight in MasWings...a nervous feeling when i do my assement..need courage n determine what things U do n make my own decision.be wise n pleasent 2 anyone...thats me.hehehehe.sometime i like 2 make anyone with me laugh..im happy person with smile2.i will oparate my solo flight in KK on 7 August.hehehehe.nervous me:P

2day i play football with my fren...Andy..haf a long2 time not play football coz busy with flight n life here...enjoy the pic..hehehehe.im a MAN Utd fan.

I will post new topic or anything...see ya n just read it lah..dont forget 2 leave ur chat or comment inside my cbox.hehehehe.


Trying 2 pose as a pro football player:D



Hey,wanna see me juggling n kick the ball.hehehehe

No comments: