Thursday, August 21, 2008

IM BaCk FrOM My AiRLinES LifeS



Hey hey hey...sorry 4 not updated my blog..i have been busy for last few2 day b4 n not feeling well 2...lucky im not gettin sick after whole day non-stop flight...sometimes i 4get 2 haf my breakfast,lunch n dinner...many yhings pop up in my head:P..things that keep me goin till now n for future2...

Nothing interesting happen 2 me for last few days..but there is a things that make me happy frm inside..:D..day by day make me moving on with my life...i let it flow...i dont 2 make myself 2 be stress n be unhappy with things that I do.

End of this month will haf 'Puasa' on 1 Sept..huhuhuhuhu.its gonna hard n more tiring day for me when me oprating flight.i just behind all things that make me unhappy:D...coz its bad for me....anyone will not see smiling face frm me when me not feeling unhappy.

last two days...i wonder at Bintang Plaza at my town...there one bistro that open last month..I like that Bistro but cant afford to go there many times..coz it will burn my pocket money:P..the food r good n the price for the food a bit expensive..kira boleh lah:P...i like 2 hangout there when im alone wondering around in the cities..sitting there...sometimes bring my sketch books..draw things in my mind...i like 2 wonder around by myself..who know i gonna bump with anyone that i know or anyone that i dont know yet..its sound interesting 2 get know about people around U:D.

B4 this im a shy guy that dont haf a good PR with anyone coz that time my level of confindent is too low....:(..bad me..hehehehe.there one time i change the way i think n the way i PR with people:D..step by step i take 2 improve myself.everyday i improve myself...2 be myself that make anyone proud about me...not 2 be anyone else.

Ok thats all for this time...see ya again..:D

This is DELIFRANCE that open last month.



Outside the Bistro.



San Francisco Coffee just open on 1 August..maybe:P.At the 3rd floor of Bintang Plaza Miri.



My Fav Drinks:D

No comments: