Sunday, August 31, 2008

New Things in Me.



Hello there...busy day for me last few days before....HaPPy MerDeka to U all!!!!
I having my merdeka at Kota Kinabalu with my bestfren.till 4am hangout..it was fun...lucky im not drinker...if not..i wud be drunk...hehehehe.i dont drink when hangout at bar.bring me 2 bar n blanja me with coke or malta lah.hehehehe..

On 28 August i bought my own laptop with my own salary..huhuhuhuhu.
Its a new Acer in the market...Acer series Aspire 6920G with blu-ray disc,HD screen n high performance laptop.i bought it around rm4500.quite long i waiting for a good performance laptop.now im enjoying using my new gadget.many thing that i bought by using my own money...no parent money anymore...with my tiring n non stop flying..i deserve a good things for myself....its make me happy.

2moro is Puasa day till end of Sept....it gonna be a hard n more tiring day for me...working on Puasa day in my office(in the F50 aircraft)...sometimes the aircraft is hot2 when not flying n some aircraft is so comfort n cold..i like it.hehehehe.

Few days b4...meet new people in my life.nice people that make me happy.
Later i will update my blog again..see ya..need 2 get rest:D

ThInkiNg about SoMeOne....

No comments: