Tuesday, January 27, 2009

MOVE ON....







I just this song..me n my fren write this song...its all about relationship n how we feel to missing someone everyday..someone that we love b4..someone that we love now..
But im not in love right now...no attention haf serious relationship..
Still looking for the gal that can make me smile frm me heart.
Im happy with my single life style...deep inside my heart there a missing pieces that been gone for a long time.
Happy VAlentine to all the couples around the world.hope all of u haf a blast day on valentine day..
Its been 2 year I dont haf valentine in my life...no me 2 be rush...

JUst click the video n hope enjoy the songs.its been a while i want 2 edit n put this song my blog...i got few song that me n my fren write.I will be posting more when i haf a free time.:P

No comments: