Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Valentine song....In my HEAD









Those words you forget to anniversary songs 
The bottle bites back your tolerance wrong 
Your good intentions count for little anymore 
If you're sorry, why wage war? 
I'm not fully convinced there's something wrong with this 
Could another point of view, biast and untrue tear me away from you? 

Will you be my Valentine if I'm a world away? 
Apologies are breaking me 
Constants aren't so constant anymore 

Two days I wait for calls to come through 
Tonight to me translates to yesterday to you 
You bend and you wave 
You're barely away 
I wish I could say tonight 
When you bend and wave goodbye, 
"Take me with you" 

Will you be my Valentine if I'm a world away? 
Apologies are breaking me 
Constants aren't so constant anymore


by THE GET UP KIDS.enjoy the video.


No comments: