Monday, September 15, 2008

Sickness On Me....

SickneSSS on me for FEW days...maybe i thinking a lot n missing THINGS in my life...for the past few months in my life,i hav been in no good condition in my heart...but my outside appearance look ok....sometimes i want 2 losing my mind....2 be alone in my heart....make me want 2 fall in dark places in my heart...but i wont give up 2 keep myself happy n in good condition for everyone that around me.

Forgetting thiNgs sometimes hard n sometimes so easy but when THINGS that so precious in ur heart...it will not fade till the last breath on earth..

Then I always dream that come true n weird dream,i be at one place in my dream n in reality world..accidently im gonna be at that place in my dream..same things that i do in my dream.There dream that make me sad n cry after i woke up...I hate that...dream is dream but sometimes it real.....

Everyday for me is  A LOVELY day even without a MISSING things in my heart.someone out there happy n im happy about it..i look myself in mirror n smile 2 myself...then i say "I will not LOSING my MIND for THINGS that I want that I cant get it now....."

New things ahead me n getting ready for it....now I let things flow...

Im gonna be busy starting frm 2moro till the end of this month...coz im not taking any annual leave for Raya.

There will be more update n pic 2.

ThIS Songs Always in my MIND by Maroon 5..."IF i Fell"

If I fell in love with you
Would you promise to be true
And help me understand
'Cause I've been in love before
And I found that love was more
Than just holding hands

If I give my heart to you
I must be sure
From the very start
That you would love me more than her

If I trust in you oh please
Don't run and hide
If I love you too oh please
Don't hurt my pride like her

'Cause I couldn't stand the pain
And I would be sad if our new love was in vain
So I hope you see that I
Would love to love you
And that she will cry
When she learns we are two

No comments: