Sunday, October 12, 2008

For All this time:P





Im back frm my busy2 life...i dont haf time 2 update my blog...busy2 with raya n my work 2...

This Raya im not taken any holiday...on 2nd day of raya i got flight...this year Raya not really make me happy coz there things that missing in me that i move on.Hopefully i haf a great life right now.just that im enjoying everyday of my life.coz i dont want 2 be sad.be positive all the tim.


On Raya day...

30th of Sept..i haf afternoon flight till 830pm...the nxt day Raya...i haf a tiring day that time but i managed 2help my mum after work.hehehehehe.then during work...many passenger greeting at me "Slamat Hari RAya" at me...touched my heart.make me smile2:).

Some of my family come to Miri...gathering at my grandma house.i haf a great time n fun.its been a quiet a long2 time x gathering with my cousin.some of them already married n haf kids.now i haf new name in my family..."Uncle",naik pangkat.hehehehe.

There a few pic of Raya i upload in my blog....enjoy it:D

No comments: